Just recently stayed here, from the 7th till the 8th of March. When we arrived there was a man on reception, and he was extremely helpful. We asked if we could order a take away, and was told yes. Then we needed plates and cutlery, so we asked if we could have some and they said yes, then when we asked should we wash it ourselves, he said no just bring it down, which is great customer service. And then when we was done, we took it downstairs and he got rid of the rubbish for us. He was great! The room was lovely, it had coffee making facilities, hair dryer, shampoo and body wash, towels and a tv. The room was very nice considering I only payed £37 for it. Also the breakfast was lovely, there was a lot of choice, including fruit, cereal, croissants etc. it would be even better if they offered a English breakfast, but it was lovely otherwise. Overall it's a really good hotel, I'd definitely stay again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Old Trafford Lodge in ideally located in the Lancashire County Cricket Club, with the Metro link providing easy access to the City centre and the Salford Quays. With 36 Executive bedrooms overlooking the famous Old Trafford pitch, where else can you relax on your own balcony at the end of your working day and enjoy the unique experience of watching County Cricket from your bedroom window? ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Old Trafford Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Old Trafford Hotel Trafford
- Old Hotel Trafford
- Old Trafford Lodge Greater Manchester