on arrival parking and entrance is quite impressive. Reception is small and wasnt the most helpful when we arrived which was around 8pm, no real restaurant just a bar offering snacks or pizza, we did have a room facing the cricket ground with a balcony which was impressive, however the room itself was quite dated, the wifi didnt work very well. The shower in my room didnt work at all not hot water what so ever, when I spoke to the receptionist in the morning they did offer to let me try another room to shower, however had already had a cold on and was ready for work. No offer of a refund or discount. Breakfast was also very limited and there isnt much space. I wouldnt recommend this hotel if planning on spending any time in the room or hotel, for us like I said we turned up after 8pm and was out again by 8am so ideal for just sleeping.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Old Trafford Lodge in ideally located in the Lancashire County Cricket Club, with the Metro link providing easy access to the City centre and the Salford Quays. With 36 Executive bedrooms overlooking the famous Old Trafford pitch, where else can you relax on your own balcony at the end of your working day and enjoy the unique experience of watching County Cricket from your bedroom window? ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Old Trafford Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Old Trafford Hotel Trafford
- Old Hotel Trafford
- Old Trafford Lodge Greater Manchester