“Ok for what it is.....”
Review of Potters Bar and Kitchen - CLOSED

Potters Bar and Kitchen
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 26 August 2014

....but it's not fantastic. I can't fault the staff they were all friendly but the place felt a bit run down. There are so many places to choose from in the Trafford Centre for a similar price so I would try elsewhere. We both had the Grilled Chicken that came with garlic butter, rocket and chips, the chips tasted like oven chips and the garlic butter wasn't very garlicky.
We were both starving so it did the job of filling us up but I feel £27 for 2 meals and 2 cokes is a bit expensive.

Reviewed 19 August 2014 via mobile

We have been a few times and never been disappointed.
We often go for lunch... Two for £10.
Better still if you exchange your Tesco Club Points for vouchers.
Will definitely return.

Reviewed 18 August 2014

There are so many places to choose for eating in The Trafford Centre and with it being our first visit we were spoilt for choice.This meal was for a special event and we were not disappointed. Mainly all of us had rib eye steak which was spot on (it was the best I had eaten for ages) peppercorn sauce and so was the chunky fried potatoes and salad.After reading some other reviews about the service not being to good the waitress that was serving us that night we where there was good at her job.Overall look forward to going again.

Reviewed 13 August 2014 via mobile

I have been to Potter's Bar at the Trafford Centre several times. The negative reviews really do not match with my experiences of the place. Every time I have been it has been superb food and really friendly service. The restaurant is usually fairly quiet and had a nice laid back atmosphere. On every occasion the food has been delicious.
This is the only place I go now in the Trafford Centre as I can't miss out on one of their steaks!
My only gripe is that service is included in the bill but to be fair I have never contested this because I have always been 100% satisfied!

1  Thank Holidays635
Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

Rubbish over cooked food. Slow service from waitresses who didn't seem like they wanted to be there. No atmosphere. Service charge added on too!