“Great service followed up with amazing food!!!!”
Review of Braai Steakhouse Ltd - CLOSED

Braai Steakhouse Ltd
Price range: US$5 - US$37
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Description: Braai offers a fusion of African and Asian cuisine. It's HMC approved.
London, England, United Kingdom
“Great service followed up with amazing food!!!!”
Reviewed 2 September 2013

I come to this place every time I visit Machester from London. Everytime I have entered, I have been greeted by a friendly waiter that provides us with complimentary peanut butter snack. The food is cooked to your taste and samples of the various sauces used in the cooking are provided on request to help you decide on the many choices. Lamb chops are the best in my opinion. Great food for very good value!!

• Visited February 2013

EAST MIDLANDS
“Should be called chicken house”
Reviewed 12 August 2013

Went in a large group.
Owners/waiters are very helpful and cannot be complained about.
The tables are sticky and apparently this is due to lacquer peel, but it needs sorting asap as it may be lacquer peel but gives off the impression of being dirty.
Nachos were good.
Mains took a while to come which can be a good thing if waiting for steak.
However, the steak was sub standard compared to other places I have been.
On the other hand all the chicken dishes were very tasty.

• Visited August 2013
“Very good food!”
Reviewed 2 August 2013 via mobile

Nice food a bit of everything on the menu. Very nice service the waiting manager kalid is very friendly and welcoming. Overall a good place and nice steaks! Burgers are amazing they are also in the city centre!

• Visited August 2013
“Waste of time”
Reviewed 16 June 2013

My wife booked this place as a fathers day treat, so we drove across Manchester for our 4pm reservation (email confirmation) to find out it doesn't open till 5....completely ruined my day and my surprise... Complete waste of time.. I won't be making the same mistake again...

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank Scott W
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Shouldn't have tried again... Only if I knew 1 Star Rating!”
Reviewed 27 May 2013

I tried this place again because my cousin was insisting. Oh what an awful decision that was AGAIN. Everything was wrong here ... EVERYTHING! The only good thing about going here was the ... Leaving!

• Visited May 2013