“As you would expect”

Premier Inn Manchester Trafford Centre North Hotel
Ranked #5 of 15 Hotels in Trafford
Reviewed 2 December 2013

Stayed here for 2 nights. Was as you would expect of a Premier Inn. Friendly reception, clean and tidy. Was kept awake by noise opposite hotel, but to be expected as right next to Traford Centre. Pub that was part of it a real let down.

Room Tip: Ask for room at back
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Diane M, Manager at Premier Inn Manchester Trafford Centre North Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2013

Thankyou for your recent comments regarding your stay with ourselves
Our aim is to deliver a very high standard within the bedrooms in our hotel and our friendly staff are available 24 hours a day and we are always more then happy to help were we can.
We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

May I take this opportunity to wish you a Merry Christmas and all the very best for the New Year.

Reviewed 2 December 2013

I had an overnight stay here to do some Christmas shopping and a pre christmas trat with a friend and my daughter. On arriving at the hotel, all seemed well.

The receptionist welcomed us, but then went on to say how other guests had way too high of an expectation to want to be checked in before 2.

The room was nice, if a little cramped with a zed bed in between the bed and the window.

Later that day after we returned from our shopping trip, and retired, it became apparent that the traffic noise from outside the hotel was going to be a problem, this coupled with noises from inside the hotel, a good nights sleep was had by no-one.

My daughters zed bed was uncomfortable and was next to a draughty window, my friend woke up with a sore neck and shoulder.

Tired and hungry we decided to go for breakfast, on arriving at the pub restaurant reception, we were greeted with eleven diners who were not hotel guests and wanted to book in for breakfast. When we were finally seated for our pre booked breakfast there was no hot water for tea, no glassed for huice, no pastries or break for the continental breakfast.

The waiter took our order and I requested a poached egg with my full English. When delivered, the poached egg was completely overcooked, so I complained and requested a replacement breakfast, when after 20 minutes of waiting it still hadn't arrived I gave up and decided to leave.

We then collected our bags and checked out, when asked if we had enjoyed our stay, I replied honestly about the issues with the room, the breakfast and the fact that we could not get access to wifi. The receptionist made me feel that I was complaining for complaining sake, but did go on to offer a refund of the room cost. I'm so dissapointed it the trip was supposed to be a pre Christmas treat, the hotel stay completely ruined an otherwise perfect short break.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
WhitbreadHotels, Online Customer Service at Premier Inn Manchester Trafford Centre North Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel. At Premier Inn we endeavour to ensure all our guests have a quiet stay in a comfortable environment and do apologise that on this occasion we failed to provide this. Please email your booking details including your reservation number to talktous@premierinn.com and we will follow this up with the Management Team. Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel.

Reviewed 24 November 2013

Staying on this hotel for one night so we could shop at the trafford centre. This hotel is only a few minutes walk from the shopping centre. It is a small hotel so very comfortable. I would advise to request a room off the main road though. Our room was overlooking the road but was not to noisy though. The staff were all very helpful and pleasant. I wood stay here again

Room Tip: Close to the trafford centre
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Diane M, Manager at Premier Inn Manchester Trafford Centre North Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2013

Thankyou for your recent comments regarding your stay with ourselves
We do strive to make our guests feel welcome and it is great to see that we did just that. We are glad you took full advantage of our hotel location and we look forward to welcoming you back on your next shopping trip.

Reviewed 17 November 2013

Great stay for shopping and the staff were very welcoming...Trafford centre was 2min walk for the hotel! Trafford centre has lots of things to offer including shopping, food court, and a cinema! The hotel has a bar aswel with TVs

Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Brandon2019
Diane M, Manager at Premier Inn Manchester Trafford Centre North Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2013

Thank you for sparing the time to write us a review.
We are glad you found us to be in a perfect location for your shopping trip to the Trafford Centre which does contain everything you could possibly require for both shopping and leisure all under one roof and it seems like you took advantage of this. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future on your next shopping trip.

Reviewed 11 November 2013

I have recently returned from a three night stay at this hotel. I have been staying here since 2006 and visit every year for Christmas shopping at the Trafford Centre. I always choose Premier Inn for their fantastic service and great rooms. I contacted the hotel the night before I arrived to request a room on the second floor at the front of the hotel with a view of the Trafford Centre and a lady called Alison arranged this for me with no problems. My stay was extremely enjoyable and I will always return to this fabulous hotel. Thanks again

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Diane M, General Manager at Premier Inn Manchester Trafford Centre North Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2013

Thankyou for your fantastic comments regarding your recent stay with ourselves. Our aim is to deliver a very high standard within the bedrooms in our hotel and I am pleased we met your expectations on that occasion. We never tire of hearing about our team members providing great service and we are always happy to help as much as we can to make your stay more enjoyable. We look forward to welcoming you back again next year for your christmas shopping at the Trafford Centre.

Reviewed 6 November 2013

Hotel was very pleasant and very comfortable.We stayed in one room with my wife and 2children,aged 11 and 14.Yes it was a little cramped but we managed as basically we were only sleeping in the room so it wasn't a problem
The lady on the front desk was extremely helpful and very welcoming and gave us more milk,sugar and tea without hesitation for our room and the evening meal we had in the pub next door was lovely and again the staff very,very friendly.Also the breakfast the following morning was well worth the £8.25 we paid n the children ate for free.
Over all this 'little' hotel was by far a million miles better than the 4* hotel we'd stayed in the previous 2nights (see my review on Daresbury Park Hotel in Warrington !!!) .
Had a very relaxing and enjoyable night in the Premier inn and would not hesitate at all to stay here again

Room Tip: The room we had over looked the main road and traffic noise really wasn't that much of a problem
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Diane M, Manager at Premier Inn Manchester Trafford Centre North Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2013

Thankyou for your recent comments regarding your stay with ourselves. Our friendly staff are always available 24 hours a day to help with any requirements or queries you may have. A comfortable room is a must on a night away and we are glad that we met your expectations on this occassion. It is great to hear that you took full advantage of our Table Table Restaurant with your evening meal and the following morning with our all you can eat breakfast. in which your children were able to eat free.
We hope we can welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 4 November 2013

Premier Inn is a great option for an affordable, but clean and comfortable night away from home. Manchester Trafford North was the same friendly, helpful, clean, comfortable standard that I have come to expect from Premier Inn. I was not disappointed.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Diane M, Manager at Premier Inn Manchester Trafford Centre North Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2013

Thank you for you kind comments. At Premier Inn it is our main objective to provide guests with a clean and comfortable stay at affordable prices and our team members delivering a great customer service. We are pleased that on this occasion we met your expectations and will look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Trafford
Holiday Inn Express Manchester - TRAFFORDCITY
Travelodge Manchester Trafford Park
Hotel Football Old Trafford
Holiday Inn Express Manchester - Salford Quays
Novotel Manchester West
Trafford Hall Hotel
Trafford Hall Hotel
#13 of 15 in Trafford

Been to Premier Inn Manchester Trafford Centre North Hotel? Share your experiences!