Stayed here for two nights and can't fault the premier inn. Alison on reception very helpful. Clean fresh rooms, everything you need, hair dryer, kettle, teas,coffees etc. great blackout curtains. I find the bed has been made so large the legs underneath make it very very shaky. Felt like I was sleeping on a boat!!!! . Also as the main bed has been made bigger there isn't enough room to put the two kids beds against a wall so the kids kept losing their pillows during the night. This is the same in every premier inn not just this one. Great place to stay for the Trafford centre just across the road. Breakfast in swinging bridge was lovely and fresh but didn't eat dinner in the resturant. So many places to eat in the Trafford centre. Two night stay £78. Excellent vaue for money. Wanted to stay the sat night but that was £98. Big big jump just because it's match day. Would prefer to see one rate for all days as you don't get anymore for your money when the room goes up from £29-£98!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Load up on the latest fashions at the intu Trafford Centre, just a ten minute walk down the road ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Manchester Trafford Centre North Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Manchester Trafford Centre Nth Hotel Trafford
- Premier Inn Manchester Trafford Centre North Hotel Greater Manchester