The room was of the usual standard for premier inn but checking in was difficult because the confirmation from the booking agent had been lost. I had to sort that before I could get a key. Went next door to the Brewers Fayre Coach House at 6pm and ordered my meal soup came within 5 minutes and was lovely, an hour later still waiting for my main, asked where it was and was then brought out, was offered a free drink which I declined. Proceeded to eat my meal (mixed grill) which was cold, complained to the waitress and was offered another free drink again declined. Complained to the manager who gave me my money back and didn't stop apologizing, went to bed hungry. Next morning went for breakfast and hadn't been booked in. Total lack of communication all round, if someone had told me that things were slow I would have accepted that, but nothing. Very poor experience after a long day at work.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Premier Inn Trafford Centre South is located at Intu Trafford Centre. The hotel is in walking distance to all shops and attractions, some of which include Chill Factore, Sky Diving Centre, Barton Square and Event City. Manchester city centre is just 3 miles away with local transport links just on the doorstep. Visit the famous Manchester United foodball stadium which is only a 10 minute trip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Manchester Trafford Centre South Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Manchester Trafford Centre Sth Hotel Trafford
- Premier Inn Trafford
- Premier Inn Manchester Trafford Centre South Hotel Greater Manchester