“Very nice but pricey”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

Went for a meal with me my husband and 4 kids. Had bread and oils to start for the kids and I had bruschetta, my husband garlic bread. All was very nice the only thing was my bruschetta was really cold tomatoes which usually they are slightly warmer which was a bit of a let down.

Kids all ate of the children's menu which included a drink and a dessert which was all very nice. The only thing was I thought I had seen the meals came with a salad or veg and none of ours did but maybe I got this wrong.

Our mains were nice, I had pasta and meatballs. I expected a bit more oomph but it was nice. Husband had the calzone and said it was really nice.

Over all nice meal, did expect a bit more on the flavour side and the drinks and some of the meals were overpriced but as a treat can live with it.

Reviewed 31 July 2014

Had a meal in the evening at the Trafford Centre and I must say it was terrible. The food had no taste it was sloppy and bland and looked like it was micro waved both myself and my wife commented on how disappointed we were. The service was good and the waitress was friendly. Very over rated and over priced for the quality of the food. Wont be going there again.

Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

We thought we walked into a ITALIAN restaurant,we asked for starters FRESH bread and a fryed mix.First they brought us grilled bread so i told the lady that was serving us that it was not fresh bread so then she went on saying that thats how they serve it so i just asked if we could have FRESH bread so she brought us bread that was not grilled but it was old bread ,it was like sponge you could tell just by looking at it that it was not fresh it was at least 1-2 days old,the manager then came asking if everything was okay with the bread and i told her that the bread was old,the manager with a really bad attitude was trying to convince me that thats how they do the bread and that it is fresh like i didnt know what fresh bread was, so then she asked if we wanted her to take back the bread and i said no just leave it because we were starving eventhough we couldnt even eat the bread waiting for the mains to come. Another dissapointment when they came , calzone con pollo was frozen ,sirlon steak looked like pub food which was very poor for the price we payed. After we started eating the manager walked passed us again with a arrogent expresion like she didnt care what the costumers thought.

Anyway if your looking for a good place with fresh bread and good food that is cheaper but alot better go to kfc.

Reviewed 28 July 2014

When in the Trafford Centre & fancy a bite to eat, this is always our go to place.

only problem is we always have the same dishes because we know how good they taste. next time i'm definitely going to try something different.

I always have the pollo rosmarino & my partner the pesto linguine with chicken, add a garlic bread into the mix & what you have is a very tasty meal.

A little expensive for what it is, but i keep coming back, so they must be doing something right.

Reviewed 20 July 2014

Three of us ate here and decided on a bread selection to share followed by a main course each. Pasta with pesto was considered excellent as was the calzone pizza my son had. I had Quattro formaggi pizza which was first class. Glass of white wine, bottle of Pieroni and bottle of still water to wash it all down. At £14 a head felt is was reasonably priced and well worth a return visit on next shopping trip