This hotel caters primarily to the business traveller. From my previous experience of such hotels, I am glad to say that my fears were unfounded. I can recommend this hotel to those who visit the area. It's not the Park Hyatt, but punches just above its weight for a Japanese hotel.
+ spotlessly clean
+ friendly staff at the front desk
+ excellent 'furo' area downstairs where you can wash 'public bath style'
+ no smell of smoke in the rooms
+ breakfast included
+ very close to the station. < 5 minutes.
- breakfast buffet was so-so
- bed mattress was harder than platform at the nearby station!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Parking:70 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with JAPANiCAN, Booking.com, Expedia, Rakuten, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Route-Inn Kogaekimae reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Route-Inn Kogaekimae Koga, Japan - Ibaraki