Recently stayed 2 nights at this beautiful resort. Set in the mountain area you feel as if you are at a health resort. About 20 minutes out of town by hotel shuttle bus from the station, it is still very handy because there is also a very frequent shuttle bus to/from the local station. The rooms are a little dated but still very comfortable. The pools are amazing and there is also a really good onsen. The choice of meals at the hotel restaurants is very limited and quite expensive but it's quite easy to go back into town - there's some quite good, inexpensive eating at the station precincts. It's very easy to do the full day trip of Hakone area, including a beautiful view of Mt Fuji if you're as lucky as we were.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Travel to the Hilton Odawara Resort & Spa, just 60 miles west of Tokyo, in the Hakone mountain's foothills. It's just 30 minutes by train to Tokyo's business district and 90 minutes by car to Haneda Tokyo airport. Courtesy transport runs weekdays to Odawara train station and shops, 2.5 miles away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Rakuten, Ctrip TA, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Odawara Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Odawara Resort And Spa
- Hilton Odawara Hotel Odawara
- Odawara Hilton