“You can rely on Beth's”

Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Balmacara
Scotland
“You can rely on Beth's”
Reviewed 19 September 2013

I started visiting Beth's when I was undergoing hospital treatment for over a year. After the appointment, it was a short journey to a lovely spread. Gave me something to look forward to.
The treatment is over now, but we still make the trip the full length of Skye and on to the mainland every month or so.
The café is always a hive of activity and you always get a warm welcome. The food is prepared in front of you and it is scrummy. I do intend to treat myself to afternoon tea sometime.
It a great little local business. Well done!

• Visited September 2013

Sunderland, United Kingdom
“Pleasant surprise”
Reviewed 25 June 2013

We were on our way to visit a new gift shop in the square when we saw Beth's. We decided to call in for coffee and cake which we enjoyed very much. Pleasant friendly staff, clean surroundings.

• Visited June 2013