There were lots of positives for this place. The rooms are simple and it was scrupulously clean - nice linen and thick towels.
Breakfast and lunch were great.
The bar and dining room areas are full of traditional character.
The only minus point was that I felt the rooms were expensive for what you get. As there is only limited alternative accommodation in the area I suppose they have no need to compete on price. The four poster bedroom was especially poor VFM and simply was not worth any extra money over the standard room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hare & Hounds is in the heart of the Cotswolds close to Bibury, Cirencester & Cheltenham. We have 2 open log fires, stone & wood flagged floors, loads of period features. We have 4 Star accommodation. Food Awards of Excellence. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Book Direct Rooms so you can book your The Hare & Hounds Foss Cross reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Hare And Hounds Hotel Chedworth
- The Hare & Hounds Foss Cross Chedworth, Gloucestershire