“Highly recommend” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Boat Club - Day Tours

The Boat Club - Day Tours
Ranked #13 of 15 things to do in Guaynabo
More attraction details
Owner description: RENT A BOAT and explore the beautiful waters of Fajardo Puerto Rico and the Spanish Virgin Island. You can have a perfect private day for a very affordable price. You can go by yourself or one of our experience captains will take you wherever you want, don’t fall into tourist traps contact us.
San Juan, Puerto Rico
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Highly recommend”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 March 2012

I've been renting boats from 'The Boat Club' since January. I have always found the boats in excellent condition,clean, fuel topped-off, and the boats at their slip & ready to go. Since I travel with my wife & small child, the Boat Club adds a great deal of flexibility to our weekend outings because we're able to choose at our own trip, including departure time, beach/island destination, and our return schedule. You don't have to worry about filling up with fuel upon your return. They will do it for you and text you a photo with the receipt. The management is friendly and no hassle attitude. If you live in PR and wish to have a boat without the hassle of owning with its maintenance expenses,etc. , this is a brilliant alternative.
As far as island/beach destinations go, my favorite is definitely Icacos.
F.PL.