We had the pleasure of staying at Alma de Ojochal for 2 nights during our honeymoon in Costa Rica, and it was a breath of fresh air!
* The owners are great people, very friendly and nice and helped us with whatever we needed , from advice on restaurants in the area, to tour advice, and so on.
* The atmosphere in the place is great, everybody is happy, and it kinda sticks to you when you get there.
* The rooms are well equipped with a big comfy bed, great bathroom, quiet air conditioner and great balcony and view.
* The main pool area is a very nice place to hang out, drink and swim and watch the sunset and chat with the other guests.
I wish we would have had the opportunity to stay more - we didn't want to leave :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perched on a mountain overlooking the Pacific Ocean, Alma de Ojochal awaits giving you a respite to connect with your soul. Alma boasts 5 well appointed rooms, incredible views of the ocean and impeccable service. Come celebrate your life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Alma de Ojochal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.