We stayed for 4 nights in mid February and had an excellent time. As previously stated the lodge is simple but comfortable and the morning and late afternoon tours give you plenty of time to relax during the day. Breakfast is fairly basic, but the 3 course lunches and dinners were very good and much appreciated. The Ibera wetlands are simply teeming with wildlife and the lodge guides, Claudia and Natalie were knowledgeable and fun to be with. The environment is beautiful, the service is good and the stay was an enjoyable, educative and relaxing contrast to busy Buenos Aires.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- LOCATION Aguape Lodge is located in Colonia Carlos Pellegrini, only 115 km from Mercedes city ( province of Corrientes) and 740 km from Buenos Aires. Access by car and bus is rather easy. THE INN Eight double suites with a view to the lagoon Wide verandas, TV and video in the living room. Play room. • Guests House: Four double suites by the lagoon Small cozy living room with a large fireplace and a bar. • Decorated with regional typical craftsmanship. Show of crafts made by the "correntino" people. THE ROOMS Posada Aguape, offer large and comfortable rooms. All have a view to the lake and are decorated with regional typical craftsmanship. MENU With a unique view of the Ibera Lake, you will be able to enjoy our homemade delicatessen and savor selected wines. All jam and marmalade, butter and country sweet milk are homemade, and are only some of the temptations that you will be served with at our traditional breakfasts. Home pastry making at tea time. Menu: appetizer, entree, and dessert. Vegetable garden, homemade pasta. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Posada Aguape reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Posada Aguape Hotel Province Of Corrientes
- Posada Aguape Argentina/Colonia Carlos Pellegrini