We arrived on Friday afternoon around 3 pm and the check in at the desk was quick and polite. Got to our room and it was clean and comfy with a HD flatscreen tv . The bathroom was just a shower but a large shower. We decided to head to the village for dinner and see what it had to offer . We took the shuttle service provided. Was quick and maybe 2 or 3 min drive there .
The Village is nice but we were noticing it was very pricey to eat there . My girlfriend had won a gift card for $400 of Facebook for Blue Mountain but we quickly found out that ALL the restaurants in the Village gave us the same answer ..." we are on Blue Mountain property but we aren't really Blue Mountain " ....so our gift card we had planned to use for meals was now useless....an example of pricey at Rusty's Bar and Grill a pull pork sandwich no fries ...$19.99 lol
We went back to our hotel and decided to use the hot tubs......the hot tubs for us was the best feature of this hotel. 4 well maintained and spaced out nicely for privacy tubs with stone steps for the different levels they were on. Relaxing and a great way to cap a long day before bed
Kudos as well to security as we had a group of young teenagers on the second night in the room above us that were cranking the music and yelling and swearing that when I called the desk security was there right away and things were quitted right away ....15 mins later the kids started again and the desk was called security was sent and we didn't here a peep for the rest of the night
Overall we enjoyed our stay the hotel was nice and clean and the hot tubs are a must to visit but with the extra costs of attractions plus the way over pricing to eat and drink in the village ( $9.00 for vodka coolers ) if we didn't have the $400 gift card we would not go back but just purely for financial reasons. If money is not an issue for you and just need a quiet weekend away then this is not a bad option
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Blue Mountain Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Mountain Hotel Blue Mountains
- Blue Mountain Resort
- Blue Mountain Inn Collingwood
- Blue Collingwood Mountain Resort
- Blue Mountain Inn Blue Mountains, Canada - Ontario