My sister and I visited for one night and I was pleased to get a good room rate which included breakfast in the Pottery restaurant. While the exterior and some common areas (elevator, indoor pool/fitness area) of the hotel are quite dated and a little depressing, we were very happy with the renovations which have been done to the rooms. The beds were very comfortable and the large shower in the bathroom is an improvement over the usual hotel tub/shower arrangement. I enjoyed the outdoor hot tub area and had it all to myself during our off-season visit.
While we understood the included breakfast is typically a buffet, we were allowed to order anything from the menu due to the fact the buffet not being set up for the low guest numbers that morning. There was a great selection and our server was very friendly and accommodating. Overall, the Inn provided great value for the money.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Blue Mountain Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Mountain Hotel Blue Mountains
- Blue Mountain Resort
- Blue Mountain Inn Collingwood
- Blue Collingwood Mountain Resort
- Blue Mountain Inn Blue Mountains, Canada - Ontario