We spent three days at the Blue Mountain Inn from September 19-22. The check in was fast and we were in a rooms for some much deserved rest by 3:00pm. The room was neat and tidy and everything was in its right place. We had picked up some beer from the LCBO in Collingwood and it helped that there was a mini fridge in the room. Since it was Thursday everything closed early at the Village and we had to resort to ordering Pizza and Chicken Wings from the room. We went to the Steak House for dinner the second day the food was good. I checked out the swimming pool and the water temperature was just right and I had a good swim. The hot tub was average as there was not enough jets. Since it was raining that day they had closed the outside hot tubs so I could not check those out. They cleaned our room once and that was okay as we did not make a huge mess. I went to the restaurant downstairs for lunch and was surprised at the quality and price. They had the Club House sandwich on special for $10 so that was a good deal. Overall the staff was helpful and friendly and we certainly enjoyed our stay there.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Agoda and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Blue Mountain Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Mountain Hotel Blue Mountains
- Blue Mountain Resort
- Blue Mountain Inn Collingwood
- Blue Collingwood Mountain Resort
- Blue Mountain Inn Blue Mountains, Canada - Ontario