I stayed here for Metcon blue with my company.
First. The main desk, not impressed with the lack of hospitality. It took us 20 min to check out. We did a cash down deposit and checking the room took forever.
The elevator doors do not close fully. You could stick your hand through the gap while going up. The room was small but I will say it was clean. The patio doors do not open "for your safety" but are screw nailed shut, and where the handle once was... Covered with DUCT TAPE. Yeah. That's a professional fix.
Do not ask the maids or maintenance staff where anything is. They just work there, they couldn't even direct us to the pool.
I will say this. The outdoor hot tubs are nice.
All in all. Was not impressed for the impression I have always been given about the "niceness" of blue mountain.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Blue Mountain Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Mountain Hotel Blue Mountains
- Blue Mountain Resort
- Blue Mountain Inn Collingwood
- Blue Collingwood Mountain Resort
- Blue Mountain Inn Blue Mountains, Canada - Ontario