I stayed for 2 nights in here with a friend of mine.
The hotel is generally nice from inside, nice pool table and breakfast section (surcharge). Nice bedding but Not so special for the price paid. Clean washrooms and working LED TV with nice Picture.
Location is Far away from Collingwood downtown. basically it's in the middle of the no where close to the Caves. there is a deadly boring village beside the hotel but not good enough. You need a car as you're surrounded with mountains and nature. Even restaurants don't deliver to this location except Pizza Pizza and some few options. I personally liked the breakfast, it tasted rich and good.
We've noticed that this hotel doesn't have that much of guests during the year for some reasons. We felt very lonely not able to see people around us in the hole way.
Nothing is so special to justify the price bracket!!!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Blue Mountain Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Mountain Hotel Blue Mountains
- Blue Mountain Resort
- Blue Mountain Inn Collingwood
- Blue Collingwood Mountain Resort
- Blue Mountain Inn Blue Mountains, Canada - Ontario