Stayed for 3 nights.
Overall, it's just about OK: however, would have preferred a Premier Inn.
The room interior was refurbished, but closet and bathroom small: maybe they should have had some of the bedroom when refurbishing? Nowhere to hang anything in bathroom.
Sliding door did not open - just taped up! Actually, that is symptomatic of the need for maintenance - in the corridor loose cable covers at foot level on 4th floor (I think) and ropey lifts - will the doors open or not?
I agree with a previous comment that there is a musty smell on the corridors: how about opening the windows, shampoo the carpet or just replace it?
Another maintenance issue: could only get one of 3 showers to work in male pool changing room: water saving sensor device is rubbish. Does anyone test it or are you just assuming it works?
Reception is little better than a Travelodge.
On a more positive note, Liked the restaurant, both for breakfast and dinner.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK) and Agoda so you can book your Blue Mountain Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Mountain Hotel Blue Mountains
- Blue Mountain Resort
- Blue Mountain Inn Collingwood
- Blue Collingwood Mountain Resort
- Blue Mountain Inn Blue Mountains, Canada - Ontario