“Good food but what's with the service?”
Review of Kikaku Sushi Bar

Kikaku Sushi Bar
Cuisines: Japanese
Toronto
“Good food but what's with the service?”
Reviewed 13 March 2014

I went for dinner with a 10yr old. We managed to get a table, were told the bigger table next to us was reserved. Fine. We ordered from the lady and the waiting started. I ordered Edamame, plus some sushi etc. The 3 guys who arrived after us, got most probably my Edamame in the meantime. I had to inquire about mine and the lady was like "Oh, you ordered it?" Yes, i did and never got it. It arrived after i was half done with my sushi and i ended up taking it with me. And guess what, the bigger "reserved" table was still sititng empty. The lady's English wasn't clear and she messed up my order. It took her awhile to bring the dishes and I was ready to get those dishes myself. I was getting quite frustrated with the whole experience. Don't get me wrong, the food was good, it was the service I wasn't happy with.

Visited March 2014

Keswick
“Dinner in the village”
Reviewed 24 February 2014

Stopped in to this quaint little Sushi Bar. The service was excellent as well as the food. Great value for the dollar.

Visited February 2014
Westville, Indiana
“Best Sushi Ever”
Reviewed 31 January 2014

Best Sushi we have ever had by far. Very nice and friendly even had us try a creation he was working on. I can't say enough about this place! The place we ate at twice!!!

Visited January 2014
Buffalo, New York
“Average”
Reviewed 4 January 2014

The service was great and the food was good, but I was left expecting more. It was at best average as far as sushi goes and more expensive, so I was let down by the quality of the food.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank kristenumkc
Toronto, Ontario
“It Was Nice To Have Sushi But..........”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

We love Sushi. We went to Kikaku and we were surprised at how expensive it is. Really. Way over the top for what you get. We always expect to pay a little more in these places for inferior food but this was really ridiculous. Check the menu and prices before you sit down and look around. Not terribly clean either.

Visited June 2013