“Nice!”
Review of Kikaku Sushi Bar

Kikaku Sushi Bar
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 4 July 2014

Great service. The sale wasn't what I expected. It was so small. They did offer to give me something else but I declined. Otherwise, the sushi was delectable. Loved it!

1  Thank zeekitti

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Basically the service was terrible, the prices outrageous, and we left feeling cheated and abused.
Not recommended..
I think they are dishonest.

3  Thank MKMKToronto
Kikakusushibar, Server at Kikaku Sushi Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2017

Thank you for telling us this, and we sincerely apologize you felt such things. Our price is set with our liabilities in mind. As for our honesty, we'll try our best to be transparent as possible with our customers. Hope you have a good day.

Reviewed 19 May 2014

Had a lunch here for the first time. Reasonably priced compared to other sushi places for a-la-carte sushi. We were seated right away and the server did his best to keep on top of everyone there (he was the only server!) It wasn't the best sushi I've ever had and I was a little horrified to see tilapia sushi on the menu... if you know much about tilapia you'd know why. Anyway, didn't order that! Had california roll and salmon roll with some spicy mayo. It won't knock your socks off but it will hit the spot for a little sushi craving.

2  Thank Canada_girl28
Reviewed 11 May 2014

the best sushi I have ever had....the service was excellent. You can tell right off that the chef takes pride in his work... presentation is professionally done. I also take advantage of the take out service....you can call ahead and have your order ready. Would definitely recommend Kikaku Sushi Bar !

2  Thank Joe H
Reviewed 14 April 2014 via mobile

Went here after yet another great day at Scandinave. The service was amazing and the sashimi and specialty rolls we ordered were delicious.

Highly recommended!!