Just stayed for long family day weekend with wife, 2 kids, and dog.
To break it down:
- good location close to North Chair
- friendly staff at desk
- nice snowshoeing trails just behind resort
- unit was pet-friendly
- room was a bit of a dump - worn down, dirty, just in serious need of an upgrade. Phone doesn't work, not enough pillowcases, peeling paint, can see through gap in doorframe to the outside. Not well maintained.
- $500 damage deposit, really, for that room?
- community hot tub area sucks - again, run down and dirty with no place to keep bags, clothes, etc.
Pretty pricey for what you get - was nice to be able to bring the dog, but compared to staying in the village, no comparison in quality! Not a complete no-go, but make sure you lower your expectations if you give it a go.More
- Free Parking