I booked our stay through booking.com for the August long weekend for 5 people. I booked the Studio with Loft and was very pleased with the room. Upon reading some of the negative reviews, I wasn't sure what to expect but we were all very happy with the service and accommodations. The room was clean and had all the necessary amenities. The free shuttle service was great and being able to use this service even after regular hours was definitely an asset. We would definitely stay here again. One important thing to remember is that since the rooms use a keypad lock system, guests have to remember to key in the code and turn the deadbolt when leaving - simply shutting the door doesn't lock it. Amazing value for the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All season resort, featuring 144 units in 9 buildings, with outdoor pool and outdoor hot tub for guest's use. Ski in/ski out access to North Base chair lift, on complimentary shuttle bus route for the resort's guests, free parking. Each units features full kitchen with stove, fridge, microwave, toaster, kettle and pots and pans. Each building has two levels, lower lever rooms with studio and/or one bedroom condos, upper lever rooms with studio loft and/or one bedroom loft condos. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Mountain Springs Resort and Conference Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mountain Springs Resort And Conference Centre Hotel Blue Mountains
- Mountain Springs Hotel
- Mountain Springs Resort And Conference Centre Blue Mountains, Canada - Ontario