Our family of 5 stayed there last week in a 1-bed loft. Collingwood is beautifuI, the resort is a ski resort in the winter. I was skeptical following some of the reviews on tripadvisor. I was pleasantly surprised. The resort and units were clean. The front desk staff was not overly friendly but not rude. Requests made were quickly dealt with. The pool was a little small, but that was not a problem, it was heated, especially on cooler days, that was nice. The kids enjoyed the tennic courts. The unit showed some signs of age, but it was within range. I am very picky when staying someplace and I would stay here again. There was only 1 TV in the unit, it would have been nice to have one in the loft area also. But who goes there to watch TV….the views of the mountains were well worth the stay. We were able to get a good deal on the rate, $120 a night minus taxes, and that was during the long weekend in July.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All season resort, featuring 144 units in 9 buildings, with outdoor pool and outdoor hot tub for guest's use. Ski in/ski out access to North Base chair lift, on complimentary shuttle bus route for the resort's guests, free parking. Each units features full kitchen with stove, fridge, microwave, toaster, kettle and pots and pans. Each building has two levels, lower lever rooms with studio and/or one bedroom condos, upper lever rooms with studio loft and/or one bedroom loft condos. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Evoline ltd so you can book your Mountain Springs Resort and Conference Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mountain Springs Resort And Conference Centre Hotel Blue Mountains
- Mountain Springs Hotel
- Mountain Springs Resort And Conference Centre Blue Mountains, Canada - Ontario