“Firehall pizza Blue Mountain Inn”
Review of Firehall Pizza Co

Firehall Pizza Co
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent pizza with crazy good picks ... we had cheese and pepperoni for the kids ... they loved it and we had greek salad pizza ... yeah greek salad pizza ... it was fantastic !!!

1  Thank Al A

Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

The place was packed. We were told 35 minutes wait but got a text about our table being easy after 10minutes.
Our waiter was friendly and efficient.
We enjoyed our burger, pizza and chicken club sandwich. The fries were excellent too. The prices are high but that’s blue mountain for you! Lol

1  Thank Anne D
Reviewed 10 May 2018

I have a lot of food allergies and our server helped me to find some menu options that worked for me. The brushetta was outstanding! The pizza with dairy free cheese was NOT, but our server offered to bring me something else instead at no cost, so I ordered a different dish and it was much better. Overall we were pleased in the end with the food and the service. Nice atmosphere and more of a restaurant vibe than a lot of places in the village which turn into clubs later on in the evening. The patio is lovely if there's space.

2  Thank Travel_BugMARGARET
Reviewed 27 April 2018

Good place, especially for non-veggies and vegetarians - not so much for vegans. We started off with Sweet Potato Fries, followed up with Garden Party Pizza.
Sweet potato fries were amazing - one of the best I've had till date. Flavor was very close to the potato fries. Garden Party pizza was great. The crust was soft but just enough not to hang vertically when picked up. Toppings were great. For drinks, we just went for lemonade which was great.
Coming to the service, we encountered some issues there. Our drinks didn't arrive along with starters and we had to remind the gentleman. He was visibly upset when we asked him about vegan options. Not sure because of the rush at that time or because us being vegan annoyed him. While they write they can do substitutions to dairy free cheese, there were only two pizzas in the entire menu that can be made vegan. The reason the gentleman told was that many of the ingredients are pre-made. Even the milkshake is canned.
I'm giving 4 but it'd be 3.5, largely because of the flavors and overall quality of food. 1.5 stars taken away because of okay service and way too limited options for vegan food.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Firehall Pizza was recommend to me by a friend. It was a busy day (Good Friday) and we had about a 45 minute wait. That's okay, we came for dinner. When bar stools became available, the four of us sat ourselves at the bar for a drink. I started with the ladies room and when I returned my friends already had their drink. We had to hail the bartender over so I could order a drink. I asked about local brewery beers (I enjoy trying new beers and like to support the smaller breweries). She didn't seem big on conversation and not that helpful. We were sat at our table (chairs needed wiping before I could sit myself down) and after a few minutes we decided that no, we did not want to have our dinner here. Staff, all of them, looked miserable. We ordered two appetizers to share and left.