Great 3 day mini vacation at the Grand Georgian. Booked through Blue Mountain website for the summer saving deal, didn't know where we would be put up other than it would be a 1 bedroom with den in the village. Upon check in found it was the Georgian. Free under ground parking right at the condo, easy access to the village shops, restaurants, activities. Room was large with fireplace, outside balcony, king size bed, pull out in den, and pull out in family room. Could have easily slept 4 to 6 in room. Kitchenette was not used, but if we return will bring drinks, snacks. It's nice to try the many restaurants at the resort. Didn't get in the car until we checked out. So much to do right there at the village. Would definitely return next summer if there is another summer saving package. As for people complaining about inferior toilet paper and Kleenex, yes it was not a higher brand, but if that is something you are going to complain about, then you should be staying and paying for a 5 star resort, not a rental condo.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Georgian, in the middle of the Village at Blue, is fashioned after a historic railway hotel, with 189 suites ranging in size from studios to 3 bedroom. Every suite features high-speed wireless internet access, in-room movies, a DVD player, flat screen LCD TV. Guests also have exclusive access to secure underground parking, games room, 2 outdoor hot tubs (open year round), outdoor pool (summer only), fitness room and sauna. Bachelor, 1, 2 and 3 bedroom suites include a fireplace, fully furnished kitchen and a balcony or patio. Studio units (regular size hotel rooms) have a kitchenette (small fridge, small sink, microwave, toaster, kettle, dishes and cutlery). Larger units (1 bedroom or larger) have a full kitchen. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- The Grand Georgian - Blue Mountain Hotel Blue Mountains
- Grand Georgian Blue Mountain
- Grand Georgian Collingwood
- The Grand Georgian - Blue Mountain Resort Blue Mountains, Canada - Ontario