Went to blue mountain resort for 3 nights at the end of July 2014 and stayed at the Grand Georgian one bedroom suite. Good spacious Suite with a full kitchen that had everything we needed available. It's located right in the Village which is great as its very conveniently located. The Suite was clean and we'll maintained. We asked for a room change in the beginning for a better view and were accommodated, so that was good.
Though we got a third night off, thought it was slightly overpriced at $240/night (third night free made it reasonable). If we're able to get good rates again, will definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Georgian, in the middle of the Village at Blue, is fashioned after a historic railway hotel, with 189 suites ranging in size from studios to 3 bedroom. Every suite features high-speed wireless internet access, in-room movies, a DVD player, flat screen LCD TV. Guests also have exclusive access to secure underground parking, games room, 2 outdoor hot tubs (open year round), outdoor pool (summer only), fitness room and sauna. Bachelor, 1, 2 and 3 bedroom suites include a fireplace, fully furnished kitchen and a balcony or patio. Studio units (regular size hotel rooms) have a kitchenette (small fridge, small sink, microwave, toaster, kettle, dishes and cutlery). Larger units (1 bedroom or larger) have a full kitchen. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- The Grand Georgian - Blue Mountain Hotel Blue Mountains
- Grand Georgian Blue Mountain
- Grand Georgian Collingwood
- The Grand Georgian - Blue Mountain Resort Blue Mountains, Canada - Ontario