The Westing at Blue Mountain is a sophisticated hotel and an excellent option any time during the year. If you are looking to ski or snowboard it is just across from the slopes and within walking distance from all the shops, restaurants, bars and entertainment the charming village of blue mountain offers all year around to visitors.
Dining is great, rooms are beautiful and trendy, service is great, staff is polite and helpful and the amenities are pretty good... the pool area is just too small for the summer crowd.
If you are a dog or cat lover, you can bring your pet while vacationing at this beautiful property. This is an awesome pet friendly hotel where your little one(s) will be welcome and comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Trillium House, Blue Mountain, just two hours northwest of Toronto is nestled between the shores of Georgian Bay and the heights of the Niagara Escarpment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Westin Trillium House Blue Mountain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Trillium House Blue Mountain Hotel Blue Mountains
- Westin Collingwood
- Westin Trillium Hotel Blue Mountain
- Collingwood Westin
- Westin Trillium House Blue Mountain Blue Mountains, Canada - Ontario