Spent a night with my family in one of the suite rooms. Found everything to be great. Their was a heated pool for outdoor swims in the cool fall weather, great restaurants in the hotel and the village around the mountains. The rooms were super comfortable, big and had a full fridge and stove etc so we could have a simple breakfast in the room. Ideal for families and kids.
Lots to do all year round. Would love to go back when I have a chance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Trillium House, Blue Mountain, just two hours northwest of Toronto is nestled between the shores of Georgian Bay and the heights of the Niagara Escarpment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Westin Trillium House Blue Mountain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Trillium House Blue Mountain Hotel Blue Mountains
- Westin Collingwood
- Westin Trillium Hotel Blue Mountain
- Collingwood Westin
- Westin Trillium House Blue Mountain Blue Mountains, Canada - Ontario