“teluk pulai bkt”

Dining options: Breakfast
london
“teluk pulai bkt”
Reviewed 23 October 2013

not as good as what i expected.. soup no herbal taste.. expensive somemore.. i doubt why the place is always crowded eventhough the food standard has dropped compared to few years ago..

• Visited October 2013

Ipoh, Malaysia
“So far so good”
Reviewed 4 July 2013

Is this the most famous Bak Kut Teh in Klang???? I have a doubt..
Maybe the taste of the bak kut teh has changed, not as good as the old time. It really disappointed me. Only if you prefer lighter taste. By the way, it is not really bad but the soup has lost it's after taste of herbs aroma. And the last thing is: It is soooo SALTY!!!
So, if you like Hokkien-style thicker soup, i would recommend Mo Sang Kor with a punchy, robust flavour you can’t forget after the first sip!

• Visited June 2013
Klang
“Claypot Bah Kut Teh that's used to be good”
Reviewed 30 March 2013 via mobile

I'm very critical in terms of bah kut teh, a herbal soup based that cook with pork and must be served with Chinese tea. It's one of my favourite food. And Klang, a town synonyms to the birth place of bah kut teh, its my home town and I had explored many bah kut teh restaurant.

The one that's being served here is decent enough to lure non-local customers.

The soup is too starchy, meat is too soft to my liking. Also, the taste of the soup is not strong or thick enough to satisfy my taste buds.

My advice is, there are better alternatives even though this place is just decent enough to satisfy your appetite.

1 Thank Radiikal
New York
“Glad we went would go again”
Reviewed 5 January 2013

We went here during our trip in Oct 2012 and we thought the food was great. I also thought that it was a little on the expensive side (for the area) we found places that were just as good and less expensive farther away from our hotel. However, if you are looking for good food and don't have time to go around looking for something else, the food is worth it here.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank JaraChica
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The taste has changed.”
Reviewed 17 December 2012

The taste of the bah kut teh has changed to taste not as good as old time. So it disappointed me. I will no more go there.

Visited October 2012