“Yummy”

Ranked #32 of 118 Restaurants in Sale
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 24 August 2014

Lovely and tasty food, both starters and mains. Tried dishes that we had never had before as tempted by descriptions and we were not disappointed! And staff were very nice too. Cannot say anything bad about this place. Will go again

Reviewed 8 August 2014

Indian restaurants seem to have two approaches to vegetarian food: treat it like a poor relation or really explore the myriad flavours that combinations of spices, vegetables and pulses can offer. The one meal (so far) I've had from Sajan unquestionably demonstrates the latter! The portion size was more than generous - so much so that the leftovers I froze provided an extra supper and lunch over the following week or so. Fresh vegetables, fresh herbs, each dish with its own distinct flavours - this family-run takeaway is very high on my list of all-time favourites so far!

2  Thank SJG2
Reviewed 3 August 2014

My family and I had a take away from here last night, the portions are generous, flavours great and the service excellent. Even when we try elsewhere we always return

Reviewed 14 July 2014

My family have used this takeaway since I was a boy so over thirty years. Well before Faz & his brother took over from their pops. It is the best family run restuarant in Sale by far, the food is always fresh and if there is an issue Faz fixes it straight away, even down to coming to my house and delivering a portion off salad which was forgotten to stop wife kicking off at me (good lad)

I would not eat an Indian from anywhere else and when I emigrate plan to kidnap Faz and the lady at No 1 Chinese in Sale and take them with me.

Best Food = Best People

2  Thank skargo69
Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

Sajan is simply the best Indian takeaway in Sale. All food is prepared to order and is ready in 15 minutes. The portions are generous and the flavour is fantastic. Try the Sajan Mix. £8 for an amazing Indian 'mixed grill'. You'll definitely be telling your friends about Sajan.

1  Thank Mostlygrumpy1