“Wonderful stay and splendid experience overall”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Sale
Oakfield Court Apartment Hotel
Ranked #5 of 8 Hotels in Sale
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Wonderful stay and splendid experience overall”
Reviewed 9 October 2013

Me and my wife stayed in Oakfield court for nearly 4 weeks and it was absolutely a perfect place to saty away from home and really made our stay there a very happy and wonderful one. The palce itself is very highly maintained and the cleanliness and attention to details is what will catch your eyes. And Amy, who runs the place along with her family, was very co operative and helpful. You have everything you need within the property (an well maintained) and also lots of places near by that you wont feel left alone. We enjoyed our stay and overall a very very satisfactory experience and looking forward to our next visit.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Bellevue, Washington
Reviewed 28 September 2013

My wife and I just completed a five-week stay at Oakfield Court, our fourth stay there during trips to Manchester to visit friends and relatives. The Blakes continue to do a great job ensuring guest satisfaction and we look forward to our next visit there.

Room Tip: Check the Oakfield Court web site for a good description of the various accommodations.
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 30 August 2013

Myself and my 3 children spent 5 weeks at oak field court, number sixteen and the town house. All very spacious, spotlessly clean and equipped with everything you would need for a home from home experience. The Blake family all very, very helpful and very polite. The properties are within walking distance to Ashton Village and Sale town centre. The one bedroom apartment was surprisingly very spacious with a large living/ dining room. Loved the bathroom ! All properties were in a very quiet, green / lush area especially the hotel.
I will definitely be returning the next time I visit Uk. Thank you so much making our stay so comfortable.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Harissa66
Pune, India
Reviewed 6 August 2013

I stayed in Oakfield for about six months in their 2 houses, The Town House and 1 Bedroom apartment…I think Oakfield Court offers about everything I was hoping for. The place was very clean, comfortable with well equipped kitchen. Everything seems to have been thought through to make your stay easy and to feel at home away from home. Getting into the city was easy using the frequent bus and tram services from Sale and Washway Road. Shops and restaurants are within walking distance.
I love the Townhouse’s living room; take a cup of coffee in the sofa whilst the evening darkened the view from the huge window. The time I spent there will always be time I remember fondly.
Amy is always available with help and information either in the apartment or by phone. I do highly recommend The Oakfield Court Apartments. Thanks to Amy and Gavin for a wonderful stay!!!

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 July 2013 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at Oakfield for approximately 1 month whilst waiting for our house purchase to complete. The facilities are excellent. Everything you would have at home so we were able to turn up with just our suitcases and put everything into storage. The area is lovely and it is a mere 5 mins walk to the main shopping area. I grew quite accustomed to staying there as it was so comfortable.
Amy the proprietor is fantastic. She goes out of her way to help everyone. I would certainly recommend staying at Oakfield whatever the occasion, business, leisure, moving home etc.
Thanks for everything! Angela&Gareth.

• Stayed June 2013
Aussie in UK
Reviewed 24 July 2013

I stayed here for 3 weeks in a one-bedroom apartment. I could not have been more comfortable...the flat had everything that you would need in your own home. The kitchen was spotless and had good quality implements (something you rarely find). It was very quite and the transport links into the city are excellent. M&S simply food store is a few minutes walk away for when you don't feel like cooking. I heartily recommend this place for anyone who is spending some significant time in Manchester.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Reviewed 12 July 2013

I spent 6 months working in Sale, staying at these Oakfield apartments 3-4 nights a week. The apartments were recommended by a work colleague and I thouroughly endorse them. They are situated in a quiet and residental part of the town within walking distance of the town centre and links to public transport.

I stayed in several of the apartments and all were clean, bright, spacious and modern. It was great to get back in the evening and be able to cook for yourself in the well equipped kitchens rather than depend on hotel restaurant, room service or eat out. Wonderful too - to sit outside in the garden with a glass of wine and a good book.

The service provided by Amy and her family was excellent. They were very welcoming and would go out of their way to make sure my visits were comfortable and relaxing. If I am ever back in Sale, then I would definately look forward too my stay at Oakfield again.

Room Tip: I stayed in 3 different apartments and all were comfortable and well appointed.
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sale
The Lennox Lea Hotel
King Street Townhouse
#1 of 118 in Manchester
Best Western Manchester Altrincham Cresta Court Hotel
Travelodge Manchester Sale Hotel

Been to Oakfield Court Apartment Hotel? Share your experiences!