After a very long drive it is always nice to be greeted by a happy smiling face and that is the best thing about this hotel. All of the reception staff seem to be happy and passed that on.
The rooms are clean, comfortable and above all, quiet. It has a large free car park to the front and rear and the only slight problem is that there is no lift to the first floor, so if you have a mobility problem, ask for a ground floor room. Apart from that I think this is an excellent choice should you wish to stay in this area.
The Brewers Fayre Restaurant next door seems to have a slight problem. The staff who are there are pleasant and hard working, but not great in numbers. They operate a system where you walk in, find a table and then order a meal at the bar. This causes queues at the bar as there does not seem to be enough bar staff and each order takes a time to process. Food service is definitely not fast, but on the plus side the restaurant is very comfortable. I hope that any problems are short term.
Breakfast however is great and is cooked to order. Excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Off to catch the big match at Old Trafford? Join the cheering crowds from this smart spot in Sale ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Manchester (Sale) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Manchester (Sale) Hotel Sale
- Premier Inn Manchester (Sale) Hotel Greater Manchester