US$72
US$64
Savings alert! 59% below average rates

The price you found is 59% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$157/night.

US$98
US$94
US$87
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$78
US$76
  • Restaurant
Belforte House Hotel(Sale)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$64
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$80/night.

US$104
US$100
US$84
PremierInn.com
US$51
Travelodge
  • Restaurant
TripAdvisor
All reviewsgarden apartmentexecutive roomfull montyowners and staffmini kitchenlovely parkfive minute walklarge bathroomfull englishbreakfast was amazinglovely hotelmanchester airportovernight staywashing machinetram stationsale town centrehome from home
Reviewed 26 September 2016

I stayed here overnight for a business trip. The hotel itself is an older style, Traditional large hotel. The rooms are a reasonable size - smaller than your 'bog stadard' Hilton or Holiday Inn but certainly roomy enough. The beds are very comfortable and the showers modern and very clean. They also have Jack Vettriano prints in the rooms which is nice and proper tea pots !

The breakfast dining area is very pleasant with a good range of continental meats, cheeses and fruit / yogurts etc.

All in all - a very nice hotel. I;d certainly stay there again !

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Randomtox
Reviewed 18 September 2016 via mobile

My wife and I needed somewhere to stay after dropping our son and all his stuff off for the start of term. We usually stay in central Manchester but thought we see if we could find somewhere better value just outside.
We were delighted with the Lennox Lea. It is clean, smart, and has safe parking on site. Breakfast was excellent and all the staff helpful, cheerful and welcoming.
We would definitely consider staying here again.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Deborah Q
muckle1, Owner at The Lennox Lea Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2016

Thank you so much. We appreciate your kind words.
Best regards Mike & Joanna & the team.

Reviewed 15 September 2016 via mobile

I was in need of a room in Manchester recently and as I've used the Lennox Lea before I decided to give them a call. The answer was yes so I drove 3 miles to find them. Parking was easy as usual and I went in and booked in. It was like meeting an old friend after a while as I went to my comfortable single room. After I freshened up I took the usual stroll into Sale town and found food and a beer. The canal looked lovely in the evening light and once I was done dreaming I strolled back to my cosy room in the Lennox Lea. The bed was soft and warm and I was soon asleep, dreaming of a day on the canal sailing through central Manchester. The shower was good at waking me up and the breakfast was still one of Manchesters best. I left knowing that I'll return when I need a room in Manchester again.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Kevin L

Thank you so much Kevin. I feel totally chilled after reading your lovely review!
Peace & love to you man.
Mike & Joanna

Reviewed 31 August 2016 via mobile

I stayed at the lennox lea for a girly night away with my daughter on a Tuesday night. When we arrived, the lady on reception was so welcoming, sorted out my key quickly and off I went upstairs. The room was lovely, a little on the small side, but fine for one night. The bathroom was fantastic, brand new and one of the best showers I've ever had (my daughter had two!!). The bed was really comfy and we both had a good night's sleep.

The best bit about this hotel is the location, so close to Sale town centre and the metro but so unbelievably peaceful! We couldn't hear a thing, we could have been in the middle of the country side it's so tranquil.

We had a drink in the bar, which was fine, the lady stood and chatted to us, which I really like, a personal touch and made us feel at home.

The breakfast was great, loads of choice and as much as you like!

My only tiny gripe is the kettle in the room. It was old and looked dirty inside. If you're going to go to such effort with the fantastic room and bathroom, put a decent kettle in the room. We didn't use it as the grime inside put us off.

Overall, almost perfect, I'd wholeheartedly recommend it to anyone, if there's a new shiny kettle in the room

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank sarahw81
muckle1, Owner at The Lennox Lea Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2016

A shiny new kettle is awaiting your return!

Reviewed 29 August 2016 via mobile

We just had a 1 night stay on our way to the Cheshire country show. We stayed in room 31, a lovely family room almost like a suite on 2 levels!!! Breakfast was amazing, the choice was better than some 5* hotels we've stayed in. Lovely friendly staff, nothing too much trouble. We took our pooch, there's a lovely park only a 2 mins walk away with a lovely park for the kids. We didn't check out Sale it's self but drove through it and it looked very nice. Would stay hear again without hesitation. Good find.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family