“Enjoyed the Christmas Menu and ambiance so much we have been 2 years running”
Review of Vida

Vida
Ranked #5 of 121 Restaurants in Sale
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Whether its for cocktails and snacks in our Bar area, lunch or dinner or out celebration a special occasion, Vida offers a warm and friendly welcome. Vida is a authentic Mediterranean restaurant, serving pasta, freshly made pizza's and bread, fresh fish and meat dishes as well as weekly specials inspired by all three of our well respected chefs. ​ We pride ourselves in using locally sources meats and always use the freshest, tastiest ingredients, and all our food is cooked fresh to order. ​ Unlike most restaurants in the area we have a seperate bar area offering premium drinks, cocktails and bar snacks for you to enjoy. ​ Our restaurant is the perfect location for any occasion with booth seating available for larger groups.
Reviewed 10 January 2019

We had our works xmas dinner here in 2017 and loved the food, atmosphere and service so much we booked again for 2018.

It was no problem for Vida to accommodate our large group and all the staff were professional and friendly.

They were even happy to let me have Garlic Bread and Pizza which was not on their Christmas menu package because I am a fussy eater!!

The food was very well presented, everyone enjoyed their meals and our boss was very happy with the price.

Make sure you check out the Vida menu for this year - you won't be disappointed

JoanneB3341, Owner at Vida, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2019

Thank you so much for your lovely comments.

It's always nice to have regular customers come for their work Christmas party.

So glad you all enjoyed yourselves, we look forward to seeing you soon.

Best wishes

Rachael and the team at VIDA.

Write a reviewReviews (312)

Reviewed 7 January 2019

Christmas meal with work colleagues. The food was delicious and the service was excellent - couldn't have wished for more. Will definitely go again. Thank you Rachael for the service we recieved

JoanneB3341, Owner at Vida, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2019

Thank you for your lovely comments Jane.

It was our pleasure to looking after your Christmas party.

So glad you had a lovely time, we look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed 6 January 2019 via mobile

We had a table for 4 new years eve from 8 pm until well after 12 !! Staff all professional and friendly and food was fantastic as always. This place is a real gem in Sale and can't recommend it enough. Only downside was my terrible dad dancing :)

Hi Tim,

Thanks for the lovely comments.

I'm so glad you had a great night on New Years Eve!

I'm a bit upset I missed your dad dancing???

We look forward to seeing you all soon.

Reviewed 5 January 2019 via mobile

Been at Vida couple of weeks ago with some friends over christmas ordered a medium steak which was dry,overly cooked and had a weird after taste, the rest of the food that my friends ordered was average at best however I cannot fault the service as it was excellent.

JoanneB3341, Owner at Vida, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2019

Thank you for your feedback!

I'm so glad to hear our staff gave you excellent service on your visit and I will pass on your praise, as it's always nice for them to hear they are doing a good job. However, I'm sorry to hear your visit was overshadowed by an over cooked Steak and I can only apologise for this mistake and assure you I have given your feed back to the chefs.

Reviewed 31 December 2018 via mobile

We have been coming to Vida for the past 18 months and it never disappoints. The food is excellent, the restaurant clean, and the staff are always extremely welcoming and go the extra mile to accommodate for my little one too. Having recently taken our wider family there for Christmas dinner (a table of 13) we were looked after perfectly. It also has a great bar area which is perfect for dropping in and relaxing.

Thanks Vida!

Anne & family x

Hi Anne,

Thank you so much for your lovely comments.

It was lovely to have your family in for Christmas Day and glad you all enjoyed the experience.

I'm sure we will see you very soon.