“The Dragon delivers again (figuratively and literally)”
Review of Dragon Inn

Dragon Inn
Ranked #41 of 90 Restaurants in Billericay
Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

Ordered a takeaway from Dragon Inn (DI) the other weekend with our extended family from Dubai. (Whenever they’re home DI is a must-have). We over-ordered by a factor of 5 dishes but that was our fault not theirs. Everything was first class, as it always is.

Surprisingly they don’t have any online presence and admitted they don’t check their trip advisor reviews so any web developers out there might want to have a conversation with them.

Date of visit: August 2018
2  Thank Adamleetaylor

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

I’m not a massive fan of Chinese, it’s generally way down the list of takeaway options, but the kids chose this time, so happy to go with it for a change. We chose Dragon Inn on a friend’s recommendation and I was pleasantly surprised. It arrived hot, and on time, and everything was really good. Especially liked the chilli and salt chicken and the vermicelli noodles. Large portions too, so enough for lunch the next day. It worked out around £8 per head, so very good value. I will order from there again.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 9 February 2018

Dragon Inn Billericay Essex .is a Chinese take away, the food is very good fresh and tasty, and a bonus the food you order is checked out to make sure it is correct.. We have for a long time been buying from another Chinese takeaway, However with there being many mistakes with both orders and delivery / pick up times and staff which have been quite rude , we decided to give Dragon Inn a try , and we were Not disappointed The food was Hot and very tasty and most important no mistakes , would we use Dragon Inn again . of cause we will so looks like our previous takeaway has lost yet another customer, Just remember Dragon Inn seems to know how to look after its customer ,with Good Food Friendly staff and as I said the orders so far have all been correct , oh sometimes you even get a little extra Freeby

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

Ordered a takeaway for delivery last night and it was superb! I've tried many restaurants in past 6 months, but have been disappointed with quality of food. We had a variety of starters which were good, half a duck which came pre-shredded, and three mains: Singapore noodles, Chicken chow main & crispy shredded beef. All dishes had great flavour and were not too oily or gloopy. This will be our go to Chinese takeaway in future.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

We were loyal patrons of Yaos mainly due to the front of house manager Tony who has now moved on, not sure if it’s forever but it’s a disaster.

On Saturday we attempted to order a delivery but were constantly thwarted by an engaged tone and on visiting found it had been taken off the hook, then informed it would take between an hour and a half and two hours, this has never happened in the history of Tony/Yaos.

For the first time I ordered from dragon inn around the corner and was not disappointed..from the special fried rice to the curry sauce (chili hot ) all the dishes were fresh hot and tasty, duck, beef, chicken all excellent.

Sorry Yao’s but I have had my head turned by the dragon inn and if takeaway life could be more perfect Tony would return as front of house director of the DI greeting me like a long lost brother and passing me a cold bottle of Tsing Tao.

Date of visit: October 2017