“1st Class”

Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Billericay, United Kingdom
“1st Class”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

First class food and friendly local staff! Top choice every time - had Kamble's for 3 years now, at least.

• Visited July 2014

London, United Kingdom
“ok food slow deliveries”
Reviewed 18 July 2014

food can be a little hit and miss but id say 7/10 times they get it right, service/delivery can be a little slow but I can live with that

Visited May 2014
Billericay
“Waited for an hour and 20 mins!”
Reviewed 26 May 2014

Ordered our food and was told it would be 30-45mins and after an hour it had still not arrived. I was told they were just around the corner so 10mins later I then tried to call cancel the order and they did not pick up! I had to refuse the delivery driver when he arrived 1hr and 20mins after we had ordered out food. I wouldn't mind but we only ordered a couple of dishes and no-one bothered to call to say they were running late! Will not use again

Visited May 2014
1 Thank claire k
Kamble_Billericay, Manager at Kamble, responded to this review, 29 May 2014
I apologise for the bad experience you had at Kamble, I am not aware of any orders being 1hr 20 minutes late and no one calling you back with an update of your delivery. If you inbox me at kamble.billericay@btinternet.com with details of the date, time and address of your order, I will investigate this for you and will give you a satisfactory response.
Chelmsford, United Kingdom
“Good little takeaway”
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Have eaten from here many a time, and the food is still very good, vast menu, plenty to choose from.
Fresh cooked and always hot.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Stanmore18
Billericay, United Kingdom
“Much improved”
Reviewed 13 April 2014

My daughter ordered a takeaway last night 12th April and I must say I was very impressed. I don't know if they have a new chef but the food has greatly improved. I shall buy from here again!

• Visited April 2014