Wildwood
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Part of the UK Wildwood chain of restaurants
Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

I've been in this restaurant several times. You can taste different plates as meat, pasta, pizza, salads... All delicious! And the desserts are very tasty! If you can take advantatge of one of their offers, the price is even better!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Wildwood in Billericay is a family favourite, the food is good value for money and good quality.

When we go out for as a family, be it four or five (including the other in Mother in Law), we normally go with the most votes and this usually wins.

Its the usual Pizza/Pasta/Italian restaurant that seems to be everywhere these days, don't really need to prebook either as we go around 6-7pm.

Parking opposite in the old Woolworths car park is free after 6pm so all good.

Starters like the garlic bread are usually enough to share and the Raspberry Lemonade is fantastic and I don't even like Lemonade.

I would recommend for a good meal, nothing out of this world but a good meal none the less.

Only negative I could add s that sometimes when busy the service can be a bit slow but that just means we have to talk as a family which I guess is a bonus, and poor phone signal so, yes you need to talk.

1  Thank MKaufman2014
Reviewed 25 May 2014

I went to the Wildwood for the first time last night I ordered Baked Chicken Penne Pasta lots of pasta very little chicken poor quality.

2  Thank Dot B
Reviewed 7 May 2014

I love Wildwood, it is one of my favourite restaurants. I have visited this restaurant on many occasions and i have always been impressed with the food. They do have regular deals or vouchers and a set menu for £10 which is really good value for money. The service has always been very good too.

Reviewed 28 April 2014

My daughter and son-in law kept asking us to go to Wildwood for a meal with them as they were bowled over by it. We went on Saturday (26/4/14) and I must say that we were very impressed by the restaurant. We had prompt and pleasant service and the food was excellent, the drinks may be a bit pricy (more like West End prices) but overall we enjoyed everything and would recommend anybody to try it. I think that you should book to avoid disappointment.