“expensive !!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 29 May 2014

I love the curly fries from get stuffed, I went in the other day to get some and a pizza...£2.95 for the fries, which is fine, but the box size is now half the size it used to be, their was hardly enough for 1 person..so realistically for 2 of us I would need to spend £5.90 just for Curly fries

I think get stuffed needs to review its portion size, as people want value for money, the starters are always stingy,

Reviewed 27 May 2014

Ordered a delivery from Get Stuffed Pizza. We were two large families staying at Bluestone. Plenty of pizzas to choose from plus an added bonus of having pasta dishes delivered. My kids were happy and my wife, making it easy all around for the whole group of us.

Reviewed 25 May 2014

Thank you Get Stuffed Pizza for an enjoyable evening.On arrival we were welcomed by a pleasant waitress who showed us to a table.For a pizzeria there was a vast choice on the menu including an additional special board.I ordered a chicken cabonara my wife chose a hot and spicy medium pizza.I liked the fact there was two choices of pizza crust to be had.Service was attentive even though it was busy.Nice candle lit setting and comfortable furniture.Food very tasty and piping hot.Certainly very up-market for your average pizza parlour.Good value for money and good food.We will be back next bank holiday for another visit.

Reviewed 26 April 2014

Oh dear me! I think that Narberth 'Get stuffed pizza' actually think that the name is quite literal.
Ring, ring, ring, ring.
'Hello'
'I would like a take away delivery please'
'Get stuffed'
'Oh cheers, thanks!'
I can't vouch for the two girls that I spoke to before being put over to the delivery driver, but what a load of incompetent, lazy bunch! No customer service skills at all.
Apparently, they had too many deliveries on their board (5) that they couldn't possibly deliver a few pizzas and if they would it would take at least 1 hour and a half!
Now, where on earth do these deliveries need to go that would take so long? Also, if he was so busy, why was he on the phone to me?
. . . . .

1  Thank sarhugh
Reviewed 26 April 2014

stopped in with the family for a quick meal we were greeted straight away by very friendly staff although we only had pizzas because we were in a hurry, the rest of the menu and specials board sounded really good the pizzas were excellent and on the table with in 10 minutes of ordering will certainly be returning to try some other dishes.