“A hidden gem”
Review of Bothy in Grayshott

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Hindhead
Bothy in Grayshott
Ranked #1 of 2 Hindhead B&B and Inns
Reviewed 22 July 2013

We were disappointed when another B&B we had hoped to book for an overnight stay was fully booked but were very grateful to that proprietor for suggesting The Bothy as an alternative. Her description and the write up on the website had raised our expectations to a pretty high level and I am pleased to say that these were not just met but easily exceeded. The owners offered a very warm and friendly welcome, including homemade cakes, and went the extra mile to ensure our stay was memorable, including talking us in on the phone when we got lost, driving us to a wedding at the nearby Cain Manor and offering a lovely cooked breakfast on the secluded patio.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 20 July 2013

Travelling to this "B&B" I expected a room and on-suite. What we found was a mini cottage, complete with living area and kitchen! The only disappointment was that we were only there for one night. This is the perfect location to relax, recharge and bask in the knowledge that all your needs are catered for. Can't wait to visit again!

Room Tip: This accommodation is basically a holiday home - you can't go wrong!
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 July 2013

We thoroughly enjoyed our 2 night stay at The Bothy and the owners made us very welcome. A delightful and unique B&B which is a self contained annex but with a full English breakfast being delivered in the morning. We have no hesitation in recommending The Bothy.

Sara M.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 July 2013

My wife found Bothy in Grayshott for me when I decided that my commute to work this particular week was going to be too tiring! I got a lovely welcome and the accommodation (which is independent of the owners house) was very comfortable. It offers self-catering possibilities (which I took full advantage of) as well as a very good breakfast (continental or English) in the morning. I have already booked for my next trip in October. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 July 2013

Our stay at the Bothy was just one night but we wished we'd had an excuse to stay longer. Janice, Mark and Abby gave us a lovely warm welcome, I knew then that this was going to be the perfect place to stay. The Bothy was spacious and very comfortable, my husband and I slept like logs in the gorgeous bed. We had our breakfast on the patio in the morning, which was delicious. As my husband then nodded off, Janice said there was no rush to leave, so we actually left at midday.

We had an absolutely wonderful overnight stay, it was wonderful, the beautiful location, we loved the fact that you were in a wee property on your own and most of all, the friendly, relaxed atmosphere made it the perfect retreat. We will definitely be having a break there again.

Room Tip: This is a property set away from the main house and is in a delightful location, perfect in every wa...
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 June 2013

This place is fabulous. We were delighted with it. Unlike most B&B's, it is far more than just a comfortable, beautiful bedroom. There is a lounge/kitchen area, with cooking facilities and a proper sized TV! All in its own seperate building, so you are essentially staying in little house of your own. The entire place is delicately decorated with a modern feel that is also homely and comforting. Cake & flapjacks, plus milk and orange juice in the fridge were there on arrival. Scrummy - Mark's flapjacks are to die for and I am eternally grateful to him for emailing me the recipe about ten minutes after we left. Breakfast is delivered to the door at whatever time you request it and what a gorgeous breakfast it was too. Perfect quantity and quality. On finding the decaffinated tea in the cupboard (as well as coffee) I was thrilled - so many places don't have decaf! This place is excellent and we will certainly stay there again when we get the chance. Will be recommending to all friends/family/strangers on the street...

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank VKUK
Reviewed 2 March 2013

Fantastic! I was welcomed on the driveway....shown to what can only be described as a small cottage. It was warm, spacious and comfortable. I had an appointment the next morning and they were good enough to drive me there.
Superb

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hindhead
The Devils Punchbowl
Old Thorns Manor Hotel & Golf Course
Grayshott Spa
Grayshott Spa
#1 of 1 in Grayshott

Been to Bothy in Grayshott? Share your experiences!