Our daughter treated us to a couple of days away which included a stay in this hotel. our room was nice, the food flawless and the staff very attentive.
not a luxury hotel but it was very comfortable and convenient and everyone made us feel very wellcomed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel was originally built as a country residence for the Hon. Rollo Russell, Whose father, Lord John Russell was England’s first Liberal Prime Minister. Sometime during the early 1900’s, The house known then as Thorshill was leased to a part time minister of the local congregational church, he and his wife, ran Torshill as a private guesthouse up until 1949. The building has been a hotel ever since. Nowadays set in picturesque and peaceful location, right opposite The Devil’s Punchbowl itself, The hotel is the best place to relax in a truly rural setting. We can meet all private and business needs with 32 spacious bedrooms, The superb Thorshill Restaurant offering excellent cuisine & wine, our traditional pub and a conference and function room, all equipped to the highest standard. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Devils Punchbowl reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Devils Punchbowl Hotel Hindhead
- Devils Punchbowl Hindhead
- The Devils Punchbowl Hindhead, Surrey