We booked the Casino Royale NYE package for 2013. We enjoyed a three course meal which was gorgeous and although we went as a couple we sat with three other couples as a group. The hotel had brought in a fun casino company and we were each given £100 to bet with but we had so much fun dancing and socialising after the meal that we didn't get a chance to gamble. The double room was lovely and warm and all facilities were adequate. Staff were friendly and the whole stay was very enjoyable and we hope to book again for another package soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel was originally built as a country residence for the Hon. Rollo Russell, Whose father, Lord John Russell was England’s first Liberal Prime Minister. Sometime during the early 1900’s, The house known then as Thorshill was leased to a part time minister of the local congregational church, he and his wife, ran Torshill as a private guesthouse up until 1949. The building has been a hotel ever since. Nowadays set in picturesque and peaceful location, right opposite The Devil’s Punchbowl itself, The hotel is the best place to relax in a truly rural setting. We can meet all private and business needs with 32 spacious bedrooms, The superb Thorshill Restaurant offering excellent cuisine & wine, our traditional pub and a conference and function room, all equipped to the highest standard. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Devils Punchbowl reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Devils Punchbowl Hotel Hindhead
- Devils Punchbowl Hindhead
- The Devils Punchbowl Hindhead, Surrey