Coronado Beach B&B was absolutely the best place we have ever vacationed. We were only there for two nights, a day and a half, and if we could have redone our trip it would have been for longer. Mark and Marcie are so laid back, friendly, easy to talk to and get along with, and really make the B&B an enjoyable place to stay. They were very generous with the facility, as well as their pets that we got to hang out with.
Mark makes a spectacular breakfast in the morning, and then it's a combination of taking the two minute walk to the virtually private beach, swimming in the pool at the B&B, and just hanging out. The restaurants around are pretty good: I highly recommend Don Chacho's.
It seems that Mark and Marcie might not be there for a long time at this point, so I would say if you can get there for a week or even a few days, go as soon as you can!! This place is one not to miss, and was all around fantastic. I couldn't give it enough stars!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are an hour outside of Panama City, and just steps from the Pacific Ocean. The Coronado Beach Bed & Breakfast offers you a gorgeous and relaxing place to stay. Our six beautiful rooms are set around our large pool deck, where you can easily relax under the shade of our patio or fall asleep in our hammocks. We serve a great breakfast every morning. Please come join us and enjoy our beautiful beach retreat! ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Coronado Beach Hotel Playa Coronado
- Coronado Beach Bed And Breakfast
- Coronado Beach Bed & Breakfast Panama/Playa Coronado