“Good mexican food...”

Cholo's Comidas Mexicana
Cuisines: Mexican, Latin, Spanish
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Boston, Massachusetts
“Good mexican food...”
Reviewed 25 February 2014

Off the main road but well worth the trip. Mexican woman owner/chef so the food is authentic. Enjoy...

Visited February 2014

Valencia
“Really disappointed!”
Reviewed 7 January 2014

After hearing do much about this place from several expats and some locals, my husband and I were really disappointed with the food and service at this place. We routinely had to call on the waiter, the food did not taste Mexican at all and for the next 24 hours we felt the after affects of dinner. If you're looking for authentic Mexican, you won't find it here!

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Madeva1234
Winter Park, Florida
“Great Place, Great People”
Reviewed 25 September 2013

Food was good, the margaritas were great and the people are even better. We love Owen and his beautiful wife and the guys. Its the kind of place you feel very welcome at and want to hang out there. If fact, we did. We arrived on Friday, came back on both Saturday and Sunday (Cholo's is closed Mon-Weds). I had fajitas twice and my wife had the enchiladas twice.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Harry A
Panama City, Panama
“Surf & Mexican Food”
Reviewed 8 September 2013 via mobile

We went with a couple of friends that are regulars, so the owner wellcomed our party happily. The food has a homy taste and it was good. Eventhough the place was crowded and the service a service a little slow, we liked the food and it was a good experience after all. You must try the house hot sauce, a mix of habaneros and chipotle, love it!

• Visited September 2013
Boquete, Panama
“The best Mexican around!”
Reviewed 5 September 2013

This place was recommended to me by some other Mexican food buffs; we lament a lack of good Mexican food in Panama in general and this seems to be a great exception. Service takes some time; it was raining and really busy, but they went out of their way to accommodate my requests for tortillas, chipotle salsa and gave me a free drink when they accidentally brought me the wrong one. Their menu is HUGE! The only disappointment was that I was expecting chicken in a creamy chipotle sauce when I ordered chicken chipotle; instead I got a (wonderfully cooked) piece of chicken with a couple chipotle peppers on top. This may have been an expectation difference, although I've never had that type of chipotle chicken before. Regardless, it was delicious! GREAT chips and salsa, too! I'll definitely go back when I'm in the area!

Visited August 2013