“How can you not love CHOLO'S!”

Cholo's Comidas Mexicana
Cuisines: Mexican, Latin, Spanish
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Panama City, Panama
“How can you not love CHOLO'S!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 May 2014

I live in Panama City and whenever I'm in Coronado or even have a rental car, I go to Cholo's. I love this restaurant for the atmosphere, the staff, the location, and of course the food! It's pretty hard not to resist a good Mexi Cali style burrito or fish tacos...I try to get out there every couple of months. I took my parents here when they were visiting, went here for my birthday, and have been with friends - even by myself!

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Lisa G

Anguilla
“Yummy!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 March 2014

A couple from Canada recommended Cholo's and we were not disappointed. Our server was outgoing and so friendly. Our meals were terrific. We would have never found Cholo's if someone hadn't told us.

• Visited March 2014
Boston, Massachusetts
“Good mexican food...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 February 2014

Off the main road but well worth the trip. Mexican woman owner/chef so the food is authentic. Enjoy...

Visited February 2014
Valencia
“Really disappointed!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 January 2014

After hearing do much about this place from several expats and some locals, my husband and I were really disappointed with the food and service at this place. We routinely had to call on the waiter, the food did not taste Mexican at all and for the next 24 hours we felt the after affects of dinner. If you're looking for authentic Mexican, you won't find it here!

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Madeva1234
Winter Park, Florida
“Great Place, Great People”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 September 2013

Food was good, the margaritas were great and the people are even better. We love Owen and his beautiful wife and the guys. Its the kind of place you feel very welcome at and want to hang out there. If fact, we did. We arrived on Friday, came back on both Saturday and Sunday (Cholo's is closed Mon-Weds). I had fajitas twice and my wife had the enchiladas twice.

• Visited September 2013