“Maybe we ordered the wrong food”

Luna Rossa Restorante & Pizzeriea
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Kids, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Panama
“Maybe we ordered the wrong food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2014

Many say this is a good Italian restaurant. The owners are Italian: The restaurant is busy after 7pm on weekends. I was not impressed with the calzone I ordered. It was cold and tasted like cardboard-probably frozen-definitely not made that day. I was there on a Friday around 6pm so it was not crowded and I would have thought the food would have been prepared that morning for the weekend crowd-but it was not. I tasted my husband's dish, ricotta and spinach ravioli. I did not think it was good. And it was cold also. The service was so-so. It seemed we were invisible once more people arrived.

• Visited July 2014

Los Angeles, California
“GREAT”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2014

Lisa is really a good host and the food is excellent.....price is so reasonable according to the other restaurant around.....it is good...really good.....call her up and she will there to listen to all your needs!

Visited January 2014
Doha, Qatar
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“very nice place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2014

i love the food they offer, warm, cozy ambiance. i will recommend it to anyone who would visit Coronado, Panama

• Visited July 2014
Boquete
“Just okay”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2014

Chose it because it was across street from hotel. Attractive interior, lovely hostess/owner. Average food. I had chicken milanesa and my husband had corvina prepared someway. Don't recall what other couple had. My chicken was dry and pretty tasteless. No sauce of any kind to make it more interesting. Just really marginal food.

• Visited June 2014
Puerto Aventuras, Mexico
“Great Dinner!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 May 2014

We ended up at Luna Rossa because it was across from our hotel. It was a very happy find. We had pasta, pizza, and kids meals. We speak very little Spanish so we ended up getting a waiter who spoke great English. They were very attentive and the pizza was excellent. Very great choice. We had a 3 and 5 year old with us and they were very kind to the kids.

Visited April 2014