“GREAT PLACE...”

Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 25 February 2014

By far the classiest restaurant in the area - NY style atmosphere. Service outstanding..food excellent. Prices a little higher than other area restaurants but well worth it.

1  Thank susan g

Reviewed 5 February 2014

Yesterday evening we did have an happy hour with some friends to La Teca. This place is elegant and inviting. It is nice to have a place close to our condo where you know you can get out of your flip flops, dress nice and have a good dinner. The wine list is made so everyone can find something they like, even the wine connoisseurs and suits every budget. The deco is elegant and the wine cellar is beautiful. There is a private VIP room behind the wine cellar that can welcome at least 20 people. The bar is small but very comfortable. There is a very interesting tapas menu. The service is good and the waiters are pleasant. We will go back for sure.

Reviewed 4 February 2014

Driving along rt 1 highway we came into Coronado ,On the east side (mountain side) was a newly built plaza that was very clean and neat. Stopped and found the restaurant La Teca and agreat host in Sam. He spoke English and was very informative about the area.
the restaurant served a lot of Spanish dishes and some Panamanian .
We hade an excellent meal and a reasonable price.I strongly recommend people living in Coronado or visiting go to this restaurant

2  Thank michael m
Reviewed 27 January 2014

We went to dine at this restaurant based on recommendation from a friend. This restuaurant is away from Panama City, in the beaches área of the Pacific Coast. It was a really good surprise to find such a good kind of service and quality in this area. I ordered the fideua which I shared with my husband since it comes in a big dish for two (but has enough for 4). I was absolutely delicious, even better than the one I had in Barcelona! The service is outstanding and they have a good selection of fine wines by the glass and by bottle. We will be stopping at this restaurant again on our way to our country home. I cant wait to try the other dishes in the menu. Excellent food quality at very reasonable prices. Beautiful atmosphere.

2  Thank muchachona
Reviewed 7 December 2013

First time we have gone to this restaurant in the Coronado area. It is on the second floor of this small mall, and the décor is clean and modern. There is nothing not to like. The food itself is good, we had a cream of garlic soup, delicious. Then I had chicken with cheese and ham, very tasty. My husband had a pasta dish which was so-so. The bread is the best we have had. Can recommend as there is nothing better in the area.

1  Thank Cris R