“Amazing condo right on the beach. Friendly...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
4th floor (top floor) studio view
rooftop pool
view from 2nd floor condo, 1 comfy queen bed and living area
4th floor (top floor) condo, 2 comfy queen beds
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Spanish first
Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Amazing condo right on the beach. Friendly folks. Clean and inviting”
Reviewed 6 April 2018 for a stay in March 2018

The condo in Coronado. Beautiful location. Good location to venture out. To other areas that are very interesting only 11/2 hr from Panama City...located on the Pacific Ocean just north of Panama City. Great amenities Friendly folks. I highly recommend this Studio condo with everything you will need...enjoy

CasaLajag...
Canada
“Awesome Place!”
Reviewed 3 February 2018 for a stay in February 2018

We really enjoyed our brief stay here. Wished we had of stayed longer. Sarah and Scotty were great helping us check in and telling us about the local attractions and amenities. We loved the view from the rooftop pool and deck! Super cool. Also the deck for the condo unit is beautiful to sit out on and enjoy the view of the ocean and breeze.A beach walk and pool swim were a great way to start the day. We will be back for sure.

Your age range 35-49
dericard
Ottawa, Canada
“Every aspect of our stay from condo, to building, to setting was perfect.”
Reviewed 1 February 2018 for a stay in January 2018

My wife Cheryl and I stayed at this Coronado Condo for the month of January. The building itself sits one of the nicest beaches we have ever seen. Your front yard as you awake every morning, is the Pacific Ocean. The views are unparalleled. Combine this with terrific hosts in Scott and Sarah, a pleasant friendly vibe to the building, all the close amenities the town of Coronado has to offer, and you have the makings of a wonderful vacation. It was our first time to Panama and our first time renting through airbnb. Our hosts were phenomenal, giving us great recommendations for things like taxi companies, car rentals and places to dine. Sarah responded to any questions we had almost immediately which helped us
immensely, especially in the early days of our holiday. She was a big reason we were able to settle into our surroundings so easily. We will be back, next time for a hopefully longer stay.

Brenda B
“Another amazing stay at Panama Sarah's condo”
Reviewed 17 January 2018 for a stay in January 2018

This was my 4th or 5th stay at Sarah's condo, I have also stayed at her casitas just down the road. Each time, it gets better. The condo has been totally refreshed and re decorated since I was here last (although it was great before!). Seamless from reserving, transport to staying and enjoying and transport back to airport. Sarah takes the time to respond quickly, organize transport and tours, and anything I need.. every time!

This is now my "home away from home" and I know it will always be easy and hassle free. I met some great folks at the impromptu happy hour rooftop pool.. I enjoyed the beach, and was invited to Sarah's home for a BBQ with many of her other guests and local friends. Could not have been better!

I am close to purchasing my own piece of paradise and Sarah is not only a realtor (who works for her buyer) but an expert with regards to relocation as she has personally experienced so much in all her years here, and has invested in Panama plenty of times which also puts me at ease that I am dealing with someone with first hand experience. She has introduced me to her lawyer, and many other contacts that I will be keeping in close contact with for my pending move to Panama.

What else can I say? All was perfecto!

Binketta
California
“Delightful Location”
Reviewed 23 November 2017 for a stay in October 2017

This condo is precisely as described. Sarah was very responsive and easy to work with. In additon, her onsite manager, Jen, was there to welcome us and helped us every step of the way. The condo has everything you will need whether you stay a night or two weeks. The view from the balcony of the Pacific was incredible and we slept with the a/c off and the door to the balcony open to hear the crashing waves. There is a dellicious real Italian restaurant a short walk away. We were only able to stay for one night would be the only negative. I highly recommend Sarah and this condo or any of her other locations. Enjoy!

pennpatka...
Claymont, Delaware
“What a View!!!”
Reviewed 18 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017

I recently stayed for 10 days in Sarah's Solarium unit 203 and didn't want to leave. The unit itself was clean, comfortable and functional, with a well-equipped kitchen and everything you could possibly need, but the best part was the views, both from the balcony of the unit and especially from the rooftop deck. Wow! You can see 360 degrees from the 24th floor - watch the weather changing, the tides going in and out, and capture incredible sunsets (and probably sunrises too, although I was not up that early). As a solo traveler, I was a bit worried I would be alone the whole time. Not so. I met many wonderful people at the pool, on several wonderful excursions with Coronado Concierge (El Valle, Jungleland and Panama City), and at Picasso's Happy Hour on Wednesday nights. I also felt very safe walking around the town and beach alone, even at night. Walking on the beach was another highlight - several times I had the entire beach to myself! The ocean ranged from very calm to somewhat rough, but there was always the option of three different swimming pools when I did not feel comfortable going in the ocean. Sarah was very helpful prior to my visit and the onsite property manager, Jen, also checked in several times to be sure I was okay. I felt sure that should I have any issues, they would be taken care of promptly. Johanny drove me to and from the airport and was fantastic (set up in advance with Sarah), with loads of suggestions for things to do and see. She also had reliable taxi drivers available for short trips around town - I messaged her through What's App and the taxis arrived in a timely manner and knew where I wanted to go. Recommended restaurants include Lunarosa, Picasso, Don Sual Fonda (on the highway), and Nazca 21 (in the El Machetazo shopping center). All in all, a great visit!

Janna D
Danville
“Great Place to Stay in Coronado Beach”
Reviewed 6 August 2017 for a stay in April 2017
person found this review helpful

We stayed with Sarah in early April. We were originally scheduled to be staying in Sarah's house (yes sharing the house)...However, upon arrival we were upgraded to a beachfront condo. What a nice surprise to be upgraded last minute, at no extra cost, from the shared home that we booked with Sarah to our own piece of paradise on the beach. The condo, was a studio, with great ocean views and a nice balcony. The condo and building were in good condition, with a nice pool area and beach access. The adjoining tower provided outstanding views from the rooftop deck.

Sarah was a great help--from happy hour on the first evening at the compound pool with Sarah, her boyfriend and the other guests, to helping us book a car for travel to El Valle and other beaches in the area, to providing ideas on things to do while in the area. She also helped arrange transport to and from Panama City, which was a great help. The driver, Pedro, was awesome, spoke excellent English and made the ride enjoyable.

We have previously lived in emerging Asia so we are not strangers to such travels, but we know very little Spanish and Sarah's help made it all very easy. We would definitely stay there again!

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing